AgriCal Increases Marketable Yield in California Tomato Study
In a study performed by in Williams, California, AgriCal significantly increased marketable tomato yield.
One trial produced an additional 16,680 lbs. of tomatoes/acre, while the other produced an additional 8,440 lbs.
Large Scale Processing Tomato Trial
Williams, CA | Colusa County Farm Supply Research Department
To produce performance data by testing nutritional products in a “real world” production system. All study results were conducted….”Under the conditions of this study.”
2018 Seasonal Overview:
- Trial site and culture was excellent
- Very little insect and disease pressure in this field. Grower and PCA did an outstanding job.
- All treatments were compared to the grower standard.
- Drip plot sizes = split field (10+ acre / plot)
- Drip applications were made using a 1,000 gallon ball tank, and standard gas-powered injection pump
- The products were mixed at CCFS and agitated very well before injecting
- The solution was pumped at 5 GPM into the irrigation mainline at the filter station • Harvest was achieved via Morning Star commercial tomato harvester – the entire plot was harvested